Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tuesday

So today has been another silently productive day. I woke up this morning and opened my dream book to log the two dreams I had last night. Then I got up and watched the movie freaks from 1920 something. It was very strange. They used actual circus folk when they filmed it and I guess it was banned for several years because if it. After thatI stood up walked to the bathroom and showered, got ready for work and then headed out.
While I was rode to work via the metro train, I got a call from the bank. It was finally the guy I had been trying to reach for two weeks, Jose. He began to enrage me with news that the bank had withdrawn funds from my saving account. I disputed this with him as he fed me more news contrary to what i had discussed with the bank manager the day prior. Basically, he was just told to call me and attempt to alay my annoyance with information he thought i wanted to hear. When they should have explained what had happened the last four times I had gone in to speak with him during his random absences. As he slowly started to realize he had done more harm than good he cut the conversation short and told me he would call me again. I wasn't going to let the bank bamboozle me any longer, so I headed for the bank. When I got there I was taken aback by the fact that this monstrous douchebag was actually there. So I sat and waited to speak to him. While I patiently waited to tear this unforgivable fuck a new ass-gash. A teller came up to me and asked if I needed help, I explained my situation to him and he took sympathy towards my encounter with the banks error. This also threw me a bit. But I soldiered on and took a chance on what might be a positive experience at this bank. He tried to set up a text message system that allows me to have my balance sent to me so i don't have to get online every time I need to check my balance. Needless to say it never got set up, the system was down or some shit, but I appreciated this mans attempt. When Jose became available I tried to talk to him and he brushed me off. I told him I had just spoken with him on the phone and he acted like it never happened. Then told me he would need to talk with someone else before he could help me and that he was busy. I wanted to stab his stupid ass in the face but I took a deep breath and left.
I got to work and I was preparing for the worst, since tonight was the Miley Cyrus concert at the Staples Center, I expected pandemonium. Instead, what I got was a relaxing and well oiled machine of a day at work. The new host Carly was there and it was a night of efficiency. I got to talk to Carly and find out more about her. She is very pretty and dough eyed but I learned she is more than meets the eye. She is a driven woman. She has her life pretty well mapped out for the next couple years. Her and her boyfriend are living here while he goes to school and before she heads to dental college. It was refreshing getting a better understanding of her.
Since it wasn't as busy as planned, I was sent home early. I got back home and startled Amber, who was watching dvds and doing her hair in her underwear. She couldn't hear my approach because the AC was on. Oh! Did I mention today was as hot as balls! Well, it was. She shooed me out of the room while she went and got dressed and then we bonded over a common struggle, that of Chase bank fucking up our lives, or at least trying to. She wrote a check and went to go deposit before the bank could swindle any more money from her. In her absence I began vacuuming my room. It was a nasty revelatory process. The inside of the vacuum was filthy and smelly, my hand was covered in rancid soot. It took a few minutes of scrubbing to rid my hand of the mess. Then I went back over the floor a few more time to insure a job well done. By this time the food I placed in the oven was ready to eat so i ate it and began researching biblical myth for a story i am writing. After I ate, I was in a state of heightened lethargy and decided to sleep, while my room and the gallon of Febreeze I sprayed aired out and worked it magic. When I awoke a few hours had passed and I realized Amber hadn't returned. So I texted her only to find that she had gone to Mavis' to watch Dexter without me. Last night I fell asleep and did a decent amount of snoring, which illicited the taking of sleep addled pictures. I went back to my research and got a good deal more writing done. Then I took a break to check my facebook where my good friend Carol had sent me a link to a beautiful video, which I will share with you. Please check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJRpSRevozA

No comments: