Monday, September 21, 2009

A lazyily Productive Sunday.

Sunday was a slow day for me. I woke up to the sounds of my wonderful roommate, Amber and her friend, whom I consider my friend, Mavis. They were in the kitchen talking. I stood up well rested but groggy and walk towards them into the kitchen and drank some minute maid juice (the stuff is like crack cocaine, so damn good) Then, I went and got my Supernatural season four and put in the sixth disc so that i could watch the special features. Amber and Mavis came into the living room and we all began discussing movies and the like. I love movie talk and discussing what is good and compelling to each of us. Amber spent most of that time getting ready for work. She then left for work and I figured Mavis would be on her way as well, since she and I have only spoken once prior to today. That wasn't the case. We instead talked for hours on various topics, ideas and points of view. Mavis is an incredible and insightful woman and equally incredible and insightful as a conversationalist and can communicate in depth about any and everything. I learned more than i knew about topics that i felt i had a grasp on and see a new depth to things that i am passionate about and want to learn about. After 6pm we ended our conversation and she headed home. I put in Supernatural and watched the special features on the motivations and reasonings behind the fourth season. I freaking love that show. I passed out on the living room floor woke up and got on the computer. Submitted for some features, commercials and shorts. Then Amber came home with food from the Emmy event tonight at work. Amber is unyeildingly nurturing and kind. She is an incredible person. I was getting ready to go and spend what little transportation money i have left to go and get something to eat, until she swooped it and saved the day. I owe Amber a lot, she is one of the people that push me to succeed in my pursuit of the craft. Which is why I closed the computuer after checking out some prospective places for my next place of residence come Octobers end, and I finished "A Director Prepares", worte some more and decieded to get back online and blog to the four of you who may or may not check these entries. Now I am going to get back to reading "The Art of Dramatic Writing" so that I can further and correctly flesh out my TV pilot ideas as well as my youtube skits.

No comments: