Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday, Magnificent Moday!

Today has been a delicious day. I woke up showered, brushed my teeth, got dressed and took the train to work. I decided to bring my sketch book with me today, while on the train I began to draw the main character of my "Trust" premise project.
Work was steady and tips were less than decent but that still better than no tips. During the down time I was able to flesh out a little more of my "Trust" TV project. While at work I received the most wonderful news from my future roommate Christine. She told me that She, Alex and myself were all approved to move in to the apartment we found in Hollywood. Which means soon, I will be closer to the pulse of the industry. I received a phone call from Alex not long after that, telling that his friend was sure that after four days of not hearing back, we were not going to get in. He sounded rather morose, It was kind of funny in a sad way. I let him know we got in and I could almost hear him jump for joy through the phone. Work was a breeze after that.
I left work and headed for the train before remembering there was a matter I needed to resolve at the bank. I walked into the bank and got in line and waited patiently, only to reach the teller who gave me the same tripe that always try and feed me. Like the chump I usually am, I took it. I walked out of the bank fuming. I stopped and turned around, emboldened with a new sense of authority, and ran back into the bank as to a lovers bed! I of course got back in line and waited, but when i got back up to the teller, I stood straight chest out and spoke with defiant urgency. Needless to say, my problem wasn't resolved but i did feel damn good putting my foot down.
I took the train home and did some more drawing. When I got home, I submitted for some more roles and got straight to blogging. Now its time for a Dexter season 3 marathon with Mavis and Amber. Blog later.

No comments: