Friday, September 18, 2009

Two days in a row.


So Thursday ended up being a lazy day for me. Full of sleep, video games and food. I spent the day at my friend Sean's place. I was supposed to go to the cold reading class with Alex. This is the last time I skip the Re-Writers Guild for no legitimate reason. Today will bring more productivity. I have a meeting with a new roommate and manager this morning at 10 o'clock. Hopefully this place ends up being where I move to next, I really don't want to have to stress over looking for a place. Then I will have a couple of hours to hopefully get in some reading before work. I need to figure out if I will be able to make it to any of the auditions I have lined up perspectively this Saturday. I will be walking away with better tips as a busser tonight at work. Then It's back to hosting Saturday morning. Saturday night should prove to be a stellar occasion. I am going to a charity event with a lovely friend of mine by the name of Ashley. I've been silently looking forward to it all week. Right now I need to get some moderate amount of sleep before I start this day.

No comments: