Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday, Uneventful Tuesday

Today was a very relaxing, sleep filled, lackluster day. I woke up and got online to submit for more roles. Turns out, I had another audition. Things are going so well now. Tons of things to submit for, not to mention submitting on Craigslist. My day was basically spent online.
At about 4:10pm I decided to take a shower and head to the gym. My friend Ashley, weeks prior, gave me a 7 day pass to Bally's fitness. I had been putting it off so that I could use it in Hollywood, but since I won't really be moved in until the weekend. I made the choice to use it today. Sat through a little walk through of the facility and a pitch about membership. I then got to spend the next two hours doing what I love. Improving. I did mostly free weights and pulls ups. Then I went up stairs and did some cardio, by way of the punching/kicking bag in their cardio room. Then back down for more weights and back up for Kicking and elbow strikes. Then down for weights and finally back up for abs and more kicking.
Then I headed home and watched the latest episode of Glee. It's a tremendously original and amazingly poignant. I am going to get back to researching for my current roles. As well as watch some Supernatural for inspiration. Goodnight all.

No comments: