Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wednesday

Started the morning off with another dream log. Spent the rest of the morning eating some taquitos and watching Supernatural season 4 special features, mostly Director/Writer commentary and deleted scenes. Which took up the time I needed to shower. I got dressed in a hurry and left for work. It was another hot beast of a day, though the metro transit authority saw fit to provide air conditioning today on the train. It was more deserved than appreciated. I spent the train ride reading.
I arrived at work with enough time to order my shift meal before preparing for the Britney Spears crowd and there impending onsluaght of young women dressed in clothes there mothers should allow. As well as older women dressed in clothes that make me love LA. It wasn't as crazy as expected but it did stay busy much longer than yesterdays failure of a concert event rush. I got the sex eyes from one lady after seating her and her friends. It wasn't until later that I realized I need to work on my closing strategy. Another beautiful older woman was asking me what the best happy hour at LA Live was, I told her the Yardhouse has the best selection and atmosphere. She seemed interested and continued the conversation well past her question, so I recipricated and began asking her about the OC, where she is from. She told me liked to visit LA, I should have closed at that moment. But as I always do, I got lost in her ever present beauty and eyes. I asked her what she did in the OC and she replied "Interior decorating and Graphic Design." Thats hot! This gorgeous women is a Graphic Designer!?! I was sold. My smooth rebuttal was "Cool cool...." Stupid I know. Her friends began for the door and she leaned in, grabbed my hand tight and said "It was very nice meeting you." Then as quick as she appeared she was gone. I didn't even get her name, let alone her number. I freaking suck at talking to women. That was a fantastic missed opportunity. I've got to practice. Before I left work, my friend Sean, let me print up some film resumes. They will come in handy for my two auditions tomorrow. Hopefully I can squeeze in some time to go and get infuriated at the bank.
I came home and submitted myself online for some more auditions hopefully i can fill Thursday, Friday and Sunday with auditions since they are my days off this week. Just hoping that tips from work cover my transportation costs.

No comments: